Friday, May 7, 2010

it's ♥ i forgot this ♥ friday

I won't lie, I was super excited to find my vintage luggage upcycle project included in a Lovely Luggage blog post by Sarah from Toodles back in April. I meant to share it when I found it a few weeks ago but, shocker, I got busy outside and forgot. Until now that is!





See that?! Recognize the black table, #1 in the picture? (I know! It's my little Bambi!!)

I have since been poking through Sarah's blog and her posts are really quite amazing. Anyone who likes to peruse style and design ideas as much as I do will be sure to appreciate her clever sense of style and editing. Go check it out!

Happy Friday all!
.
leel

2 comments:

serenity said...

ya bambi table!

leel said...

hey ser! i know, right?! *squee*
thanks for popping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails